DELICIOUS & HEALTHY RECIPE FOR SPRING SALAD
Very simple recipe for a Spring Salad with little preparation and a great burst of flavours!
12 slices bacon
1/2 cup chopped green onions
2 heads fresh broccoli
1 cup chopped celery
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup seedless green grapes
1/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup blanched slivered almonds
1 cup seedless red grapes
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
1. Put bacon in a large skillet.
2. Cook until evenly brown and crispy.
3. Drain, crumble and set aside.
4. Mix together the green grapes, raisins, bacon, broccoli, almonds, green onions, red grapes and celery in a bowl.
5. Mix the sugar, mayonnaise and vinegar.
6. Sprinkle dressing over salad and toss.
7. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ready in: 25 minutes
Yield: 8 servings