Quick & Healthy Recipe for Cardamon Maple Salmon
This is a great healthy recipe for a slightly exotic flavor of Indian inspiration with a maple twist. The flavor is exceptional, delicious, and unique. Orange zest may be added for an extra flavor twist.
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 (2 pound) salmon fillet, cut into 3-inch pieces
1/4 cup grapeseed oil
1 teaspoon ground cardamom
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon paprika
1. Mix paprika, cardamomm, coriander, black pepper and salt together in a small bowl.
2. Add the maple syrup and oil.
3. Mix until evenly mingled.
4. Preheat a frying pan, about 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
5. Cover the salmon pieces in the maple syrup mixture until each side is coated.
6. Cook salmon in the frying pan until the salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 5 to 7 minutes per side.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Ready in: 25 minutes
Yield: 6 servings